VII. Your rights
IX. Data security
2. Whenever bettogoal collects, processes and retains your personal information, the bettogoal group company or affiliate which is your contract partner, will act as data controller.
3. Our data protection practices comply with all applicable data protection legislation, including the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation, and any other European or national legislation we may be subject to.
Back to top
1. The following describes which information may be collected during your visit to our website or mobile application. Our website offer various features through which we collect personal information. We explain how this information is collected and used below:
a. Contact form: The information collected through our contact form will only be used to process enquiries we receive through it.
b. Document upload: Our website may offer the option of uploading documents. If you use this feature, the transmitted documents are stored in your data record. The documents will only be used in compliance with the obligation to identify customers or to process your requests (e.g. documents relating to a job application).
c. Payment services: Should you provide us with account or credit card details or any other such information for the purpose of payment transactions, this data will be collected and may be transmitted to the payment service provider. Additional terms and conditions of the providers may apply. You will be notified thereof in the deposit or withdrawal dialogue box.
d. Purchase and redemption of vouchers or voucher balances: Should you purchase a voucher for a product or service we offer, we may exchange the information required for the issue and redemption of the voucher with the appropriate providers. Additional terms and conditions of the providers may apply.
e. Live chat function: We shall retain and use data recorded via our live chat for the purpose of processing your enquiries.
f. Phone calls: When there is suspicion that your account has been hacked or compromised, we may use your phone number to carry out phone verification in order to verify and re-open your account.
g. Registration/login area:
Our website offers a separate registration/login area. The information you provide to bettogoal upon registration shall be used to set up your player account, to comply with the obligation to identify a customer, to combat fraud and for trouble-shooting or maintenance of functions. If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request that this information is sent to you again after entering your e-mail address. Data collected through the 'forgot username or password' function will be used exclusively to resend the forgotten login information.
h. We shall only collect and use your personal information when it is necessary to perform the services, you have requested (e.g. for the processing and settlement of your bets and any related enquiries in the context of our offering);to comply with a legal obligation which we are subject to (e.g. identification obligation or to combat fraud);for the purpose of research and for improving our services;when you have consented that we do so (e.g. sending of newsletters); or if we feel we have a legitimate interest to do so that is not detrimental to your right to privacy (e.g. for trouble-shooting, maintenance of website functions or to keep you up-to-date on our new products and services).
i. We may provide anonymized behavioural data to non-profit research organisations for example for the purpose of the prevention of gambling-related problems.
j. Failure to provide your personal information may result in bettogoal not being able to perform the requested services, in particular where it has a legal obligation to collect such information. If you provide us with personal information with your consent, this data will be used for the purpose for which consent was requested and for which you granted it. You can withdraw your consent at any time by modifying the personal settings of your account.
Your personal information will be treated as strictly confidential. We shall only retain your personal information for the length of time necessary for the intended purpose of data collection or for as long as legally required.
Back to top
If you are a registered user we may use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter featuring information on all of our services and/or to send you other marketing messages, provided you have consented thereto or if we feel we have a legitimate interest to do so that is not detrimental to your right to privacy. You can object to receiving such newsletters and/or marketing messages at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter/message or by changing the personal settings of your account.
Back to top
2. Your personal data may be shared with other companies of the bettogoal group. Such data may also include information relating to your self-exclusion with us.
3. We may also share personal information with third parties service providers with whom bettogoal has a contractual relationship and who provide part of the services requested by you on behalf of bettogoal. In addition, we may also be required to share your personal data with authorities or other competent bodies as a result of a legal obligation to which we are subject, to detect or prevent fraud or to safeguard the interests of bettogoal’s personal.
4. Where we share your personal data with third parties, we shall take all reasonable precautions to ensure that these third parties respect the same privacy standards as bettogoal. We only transfer data to states outside the European Economic Area provided the recipient guarantees a standard of data protection comparable to that in place in Europe.
Back to top
1. bettogoal uses several payment providers (hereinafter “Payment Providers”). The transaction data which might include verification data about your identity will be stored in bettogoal’s as well as in Payment Provider’s systems. Each Party acts as a (separated) controller of the payment transaction data within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR stored in its system. If you have any questions about data protection at the Payment Provider, you can contact the Payment Provider directly. The processing of personal data in connection with payments is conducted on the basis of Art. 6 b), f) GDPR. We also recommend that you inform yourself about the data protection regulations of the respective Payment Providers.
2. Terms related to specific Payment Providers:
⦁ Astropay: AP Global Corporation LLP, 4 King´s Bench Walk, London, EC4Y 7DL UK, is involved in the activity of selling prepaid Vouchers. Astropay warrants, that it will comply with all requirements oft he Data protection legislation. In case, that Astropay will transfer merchant personal data outside the EEA; it will allways ensure, that adequate protection and appropriate safeguards are in place for such transfer in accordance with applicable Data protection legislation. For more information on how Astropay processes your data feel free to contact Astropay via le[email protected]
⦁ EcoPayz (PSI LTD Britania House, Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1 JE) enables our customers to use ECOPAYZ as a payment tool on the bettogoal website to accept payments from and make payments to ECOPAYZ account holder. Fort he avoidance of doubt, PSI LTD´s duties are limited to technical services with the payment platform. PSI LTD does not hold funds, safeguard funds, or perform any other electronic money service. Personal data of customers will only be used and processed fort he above mentioned technical purposes and in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
⦁ Jeton (URUS London LTD, 131 Finsbury Pavement, London , UK, ECA2 1NT) is an eWallet provider that enables customers to use Jeton as a payment tool on the bettogoal website to accept payments from and make payments to Jeton account holder. Jeton warrants, that it will comply with all requirements of the data protection legislation.
⦁ Money Matrix Global. MM Global N.V (MMG). Abraham de Veerstraat, 9, Willemstad, Curacao. We use as a Payment Gateway MMG. MMG is requested by law, to repost any activity that raises suspicion of money loundering, funding of terrorrism or any other illegal activity. To fulfill these obligations, MMG processes the following data: KYC documents and transaction data, name and address. MMG will only process personal data for the above mentioned purpose in accordance with the applicable data protection laws.
⦁ Paymix: Paymix Ltd. Capital Business Centre, Block A, Floor 2, Triq Taz-Zwejt, San Gwan, SGN 3000, Malta. Paymix provides bettogoal banc accounts and banc service. Paymix is requested by law, to repost any aktivity, that raises suspicion of money loundering, terrorrism funding or any other illegal activity. Paymix will only process personal data fort he above mentioned purpose in accordance with all applicable data protection laws.
Back to top
1. In your and our interest, for security reasons, each time you log in with a new device, we will inform you whether the device actually originated from you or was attempted by someone to gain unauthorized access to your account. To do this, we collect the following data about the device you use to access your bettogoal Account: Device Type; Manufacturer; Login Timestamp; IP Address; Screen Resolution; Device Timezone; Device Platform OS. This helps us assign the device you are using to your bettgoal account.
2. If we are legally obliged or otherwise entitled to check your identity, we reserve the right to protect our rightful interests by verifying your identity with the aid of, amongst others, the following companies:
In order to carry out any necessary source of wealth and source of funds checks, we use the following providers:
⦁ FinTecSystems GmbH of Gottfried-Keller-Str. 33, 81245 Munich, Germany (hereinafter "FinTecSystems"). More information on how FinTecSystems processes your data can be found at: https://fintecsystems.com/en/privacy-policy/;
⦁ Everymatrix. Everymatrix is licenced to provide third parties with a gaming software, especially a sportsbook software and a customized gaming administration software to third parties, To verify your identity, we transfer the personal information provided to the above-listed companies, who will then run an appropriate check and verification. The information we receive from them will serve as a basis for our decision on whether to establish, conduct or terminate the contractual relationship. Furthermore, it is in bettogoal's legitimate interest to further process the data received from these Verification Providers for investigative purposes, fraud prevention purposes, as well as to comply with requests from, or submissions to, any regulatory authorities. More information on how Everymatrix processes your data can be found at ………………………………….
3. We reserve the right to carry out security checks at any time to validate your identity, age and registration data, and to check your use of our services and your financial transactions for a possible breach of our General Terms and Conditions and applicable legislation. Security checks can include, but are not limited to, information about fraudulent activity and/or other forms of confirmation of your data from third-party databases. The Verification Providers mentioned under VI 2 may be used for this purpose. To facilitate such security checks, you also agree to provide us with all additional information and documents that we may request. If we have a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 f) GDPR, we may use the personal data collected about you and disclose it to third parties if we need to do so in order to conduct security checks or if we deem it necessary to do so in order to verify the information you provide when using our services. This may, if necessary, involve the transfer of this information outside the country, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
4. The identity check query may be stored by the Verification Provider; the respective provider acts as a (separated) controller of the stored information about the query within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDPR. If you have any questions about data protection at the Verification Provider, you can contact the Verification Provider directly. The processing of personal data in connection with security checks or identity checks is conducted on the basis of Art. 6 c), f) GDPR.
1. You have the right to:
a. request a copy of your personal data;
b. rectify your personal data;
c. request erasure of your personal data;
d. request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
e. object to the processing of your personal data;
f. withdraw your consent at all times (e.g. unsubscription to our newsletter);
g. receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or have it transmitted to another data controller.
2. All requests, complaints or queries may be addressed to bettogoal to the e- mail-address [email protected] . We will consider any requests, complaints or queries and provide you with a reply in a timely manner. You can also file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority should you not be satisfied with the way in which we handle your personal information.
3. The right to bring disputes tot he Authority if deemed unresolved.
Back to top
3. You can modify your browser settings to notify you when a cookie is set, to accept them on a case-by-case basis, or to accept or reject the use of certain cookies. We recommend that you accept the cookies that we set on our websites, applications and newsletters to get the best out of their functions.
4. The following types of cookies may be used by us on our website, in our applications or in our newsletters:
a. Essential cookies:
These cookies are essential to make the website or applications work correctly. These cookies don’t collect personal information.
b. Functionality and Performance cookies:
Performance cookies monitor behaviour on our websites and applications, which allows us to improve their performance. These cookies don’t collect personal information, but only data that are anonymised or aggregate.
Functionality cookies enable previous choices of users to be remembered (e.g. username, language). They help improve the user’s experience and allow your experience to be personalised. The information these cookies collect may include personal information. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the functionality and may restrict access to content on the website, applications or newsletters.
c. Marketing cookies:
These cookies are used to deliver targeted content to you that you may be interested in. We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and may share them with third parties such as advertisers or advertising agencies.
d. Personalised experience cookies:
These Cookies allow us to provide you with a personalised online experience while using our website.
5. First Party Cookies are cookies set on your device by bettogoal directly to allow us to deliver our services to you. All of the first party cookies are essential cookies, and are generally used for the following purposes:
a. To determine where the website traffic originated from (including any platform and/or websites);
b. For the general functionality of our website, particularly to ensure that all our website features work correctly (including, amongst others, language preferences, ensuring that login details are retained for the duration of the session);
c. To measure our website's performance;
d. For general testing purposes (also to ensure performance and functionality of the website);
e. Any other purposes as may be necessary and deemed essential from time-to-time.
6. Third Party Cookies are cookies set on your device by third party service providers to allow them to deliver their services to you. The setting of these cookies is regulated by the cookie policies of the respective third parties. Currently, we use the following plugins and active script contents from third-party providers on our websites and applications. bettogoal reserves the right to use additional plugins and active script contents at any time.
a. Google Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (hereinafter referred to as Google). Google Analytics uses various techniques, including so-called 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information obtained by Google Analytics about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers which may be operated outside member states of the European Union as well outside states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. In case of activation of IP anonymisation within the Google Analytics tracking code for this website, Google will anonymise your IP address before transmission. This website uses a Google Analytics tracking code, to which the operator “gat.anonymizelp();” is added to enable anonymised collection of IP addresses (so-called IP masking). Google will use this information on behalf of the website operator for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and for providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. Google Analytics will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. You may refuse the use of Google cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However, please note that if you do so, you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can prevent Google’s collection and use of data relating to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. Further information concerning the terms and conditions of use and data privacy can be found at http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
d. Double Click: Our website uses DoubleClick, a service provided by Google. DoubleClick is used to display ads when you visit our website. DoubleClick uses information (but no personal data such as your name or email address) relating to your visits to this and other websites so that ads can appear on products and services of interest to you. If you want to find out more about these methods or wish to know what options are available to prevent this information from being used by DoubleClick, click here: http://www.google.de/policies/technologies/ads/.
e. Google Ads: Our website uses GoogleAds. GoogleAds are used to help us monitor the effectiveness of our advertising, and enables us to build audiences for advertising purposes.
f. Youtube: YouTube collects user data through videos embedded in websites, which is aggregated with profile data from other Google services in order to display targeted advertising to web visitors across a broad range of their own and other websites.
Further information about how Microsoft processes your personal data may be found here: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-gb/privacystatement
12. bettogoal uses Income Access as an affiliate managment system. Eccommacces Inc, 2020 Robert Bourassa, Suite 2330, Montreal QC H3 A 2 A 5, Canada. The system includes an e -mail marketing program, that allows the sending of bulk mails. Further information how Ecomacces processes your personal data might be obtained via the following e -mail address: [email protected].
13. bettogoal uses liveperson. LivePerson Netherlands B.V. Herengracht 124, 1015 BT Amsterdam, Netherlands. LivePerson provides us a chat system that includes a web messaging tool and a SMS Gateway. We are processing the following data to life person. Customer e -mail address, player name, mobil fon number. Further information how LivePerson processes personal data may be found at www.liveperson.com
14. Instagram (Facebook Ireland Ltd. 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland). Instagram is a social media and technology company. Instagram´s technologies enables betttogoal to deliver ads to you on bettogoal – owned instagram pages and through paid media advertising campains on any of Instagram owned platforms. We also use Instagram to deliver advertisements to those who have visited our website. Further information about how Instagram uses personal data can be found here: https//www.instagram.com/policies/cookies.
Back to top
Technical and organisational measures are used to protect your personal information from unauthorized access by third parties, disclosure, alteration, destruction or loss during its collection, processing and retention. This level of protection cannot, however, be extended to communication by e-mail and we recommend that you send all confidential information by normal post.
Back to top
For any privacy issues you may have or to obtain further information on our data processing activities, please contact our Data Protection Officer:
tech365 N.V., Helsumstraat 51, Curacao, POBOX 422
Email: [email protected]
Tel: + 599 9 747 1401Back to top